Consulting businesses can be quite successful in today’s market.The main objective of this sector is to provide advice to entrepreneurs and individuals,to help with planning and problem solving. We have a wide range of services to help the consulting firm operatemore smoothly.
If you are a new business of an existing business you need to know the type of business entities that are available and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Joint Venture
Day to day operations
Consulting requires information regarding costs, income and when cash is due. Cash management becomes very important. The timely billings of your costs form part of your net profit. Reports of your costs and your billings should be available to you when you require them.
The consulting industry has requirements that differ from other industries. The hub of their operations is Customer Relations Management (CRM). Without an efficient CRM computer program, a consultant is lost at sea. Labour costing which includes payroll is also vital.
Taxation and Reporting
The reporting for taxation and other bodies include, personal tax, corporate tax, Worksafe reports, GST reports, employee deduction and payroll reports, T4’s and T5’s.
How we can help
- First of all, we can help you select the business form to use in your business. We will evaluate your needs and recommend the right form keeping in mind the current operations and the projected operations. We can provide you with the required information when you need it. We have over 20 years experience in this industry.
- We can provide you cash flow data to help you determine your requirements for working capital. We can assist you in obtaining bank financing. We can assist in preparing budgets to guide your growth.
- We can prepare financial statements and tax returns as required and on time.
- We can analyze your requirement for computer systems and software. Alternatively we can prepare the information you require in our offices. Our professional personnel are always happy to help.
- We can provide you with job costing information, payable and receivable management.
What to do
Call our office for an appointment for a free initial consultation or we can arrange to go to your office. If you are a new business, we can help you with required registrations and provide you needed advice. If you are an existing business, a second opinion can never hurt.